July 2017 #BaMFaM Spotlight: Joy Greenlee
Since we were children, Joy has been a cherished part of our dance lives. She has joined us on every new adventure, no matter how crazy or how far, and supported BaM from the start. Her talent, kindness, and laugh make Joy an irreplaceable member of our FaM!
1. Full Name: Joy Anna Greenlee
2. How long have you been dancing? 18 years (since I was 5)
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Hip Hop
4. Why do you dance? Regardless of what is going on in everyday life, all stress and worry is gone when I hit a dance floor. A lot of that is due to the people I have met through dance; the countless lifetime friendships and memories that I can hold onto forever is one of the main reasons I dance.
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/other hobbies)? Certified Medical Assistant, kickboxing , singing
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Julianne Hough (an amazing dancer and a lifetime role model of mine)
7. Words to live (and dance) by? "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13
8. Your handle/other contact info? Instagram: joyannabananaaa Facebook: facebook.com/joy.anna.165