August 2017 #BaMFaM Spotlight: Caitlin Lewis
Caitlin has been a breathe of fresh air as part of the BaMFaM. We danced with her in years previous, but our current relationship has blossomed into a wonderful friendship. She puts a smile on everyone's face and is the first person to volunteer her help to make us successful. Her continued support of BaM is invaluable, and her talent is undeniable!
1. Full Name: Caitlin Carol Lewis
2. How long have you been dancing? On and off since I was 4 years old ... just turned 30 this past February.
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Hip hop is a favorite ... but I sure do love getting it to some Michael Jackson.
4. Why do you dance? Simply put ... because it makes me happy, According to the Eagles, "some dance to remember, some dance to forget". . . But I dance for release, and that is why I am so thankful for being a part of the BaMFaM--- it has been pure joy!!!
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/other hobbies)? I have been in pharmaceutical sales for about 7 years, but enjoy anything with people! I love to travel, spend time with my family, and dance parties with my 3 year old daughter! Hehe
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Hmmm... well I LOVE Drake, Rihanna, and the Weeknd--- but I think it would be a blast to dance live with any artist!
7. Words to live (and dance) by? "Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark." - Jay Danzie
8. Your handle/other contact info? Instagram: @clewis1230