From the time we started embracing dance, Shannon was a huge part of our journey. She taught us how to have fun on and off the dance floor - and to always be sharp! Her spirit and passion for dance has helped us to learn and grow; in fact, before BaM, we taught with Shannon via STM and it grew from there. Shannon is a role model for us - being a successful career woman, raising a family and still finding the time for dance. We are so excited to continue on this adventure with Shannon as part of the BaMFaM!
1. Full Name: Shannon Huygens Paliotta
2. How long have you been dancing?: I've been dancing 35 years (OMG!)
3. Favorite dance style/genre?: I love all styles of dance, hip hop, lyrical, jazz, you name it!
4. Why do you dance? I've always been a very anxiety ridden person, and dance is the only way I can truly escape those negative thoughts.
5. What do you do when you're not dancing? I'm usually at one of my kids' various school and after-school activities, in the courtroom litigating on behalf of one of my clients, or helping my husband with his business ventures - shout out to Panther Properties.
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? M A D O N N A - hello??
7. Words to live (and dance) by? "Express Yourself." - Madonna
8. Your email?: firstname.lastname@example.org