Only a few years ago, we had the pleasure of teaching Anne and instantly, we knew there was a connection. Her infectious smile, wonderful attitude and amazing talent were welcome additions to the BaMFaM. Anne continues to grow as a dancer, follows us all over the city and never shies away from a challenging routine. With her constant positivity, we are so happy to have her unwavering support!
1. Full Name: Anne Marie Marti
2. How long have you been dancing? I danced ballet for 13 years, then started hip hop for the last 3 years.
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Hip Hop
4. Why do you dance? Dancing makes me happy! It's a wonderful escape and a great energy booster!
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/hobbies)? I am a PhD chemist doing research for the DOE. I love being outside and enjoy hiking, kayaking, biking and skiing. And I also enjoy Cross-Fit!
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Caleb Marshall of Marshall Fitness
7. Word to live (and dance) by? It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our lives that matters." – Mr. Rogers #DogLove