Shannon attended one of our hip hop dance classes last year at the PBT and actively sought out the opportunity to introduce herself. Instantly, we knew Shannon was special and would be an asset to our brand. Although we've only known Shannon for a short amount of time, her genuine personality, undeniable talent, and AMAZING support of BaM and everything we stand for makes her not only a great new friend but also a perfect addition to the BaMFaM!
1. Full Name: Shannon O'Reilly
2. How long have you been dancing? On and off since high school
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Hip Hop and Ballet
4. Why do you dance? It brings me so much joy! It's a great way to meet amazing people and work out!
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/other hobbies)? I am an Immigration Specialist at Pitt working with International Students. Besides work, I like to hang out with friends, attend Broadway shows, and explore different parts of the city!
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Janet Jackson, of course!
7. Words to live (and dance) by? "If you stand for nothing, what will you fall for?" - Hamilton
8. Your handle/other contact info? Instagram @shann11186