A quiet and graceful presence, Lauren starting attending Meg's hip hop dance class at PBT over a year ago. Immediately, we could spot her energy and passion; she was a true dedicated artist. When Lauren finished med school, we didn't want to lose touch. We are SO GLAD that she made time in her busy schedule to join us for our latest collaborative video and hope that she continues to add joy and expertise to the BaM FaM. Love having you, doc!
1. Full Name: Lauren Ann Sciullo
2. How long have you been dancing? Since age 3!
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Ballet
4. Why do you dance? It’s a release for me. Dance is the one thing that allows me to forget everything else going on in my life and it brings me so much happiness. It allows me to express myself and it’s so fun!
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/other hobbies)? By day (and night!), I’m a physician! I’m currently a second year family medicine resident with special interests in women’s health and obstetrics. When I’m not doctoring or dancing, I love music, Broadway musicals, puzzles, and hanging out with my family and friends!
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Taylor Swift
7. Words to live (and dance) by? “If you hit a wall, climb over it, crawl under it, or dance on top of it.” - Unknown
8. Your handle/other contact info? Instagram: @laurenann6788