June 2017 #BaMFaM Spotlight: Amanda Delmastro
Amanda has always supported and pushed BaM to think outside of the box. She is a valued member of our FaM and our family. We love her enthusiasm, humor, and creativity - she truly knows how to break the ice and bring the FaM together!
1. Full Name: Amanda Delmastro
2. How long have you been dancing?: I started taking tap lessons in kindergarten and have been on and off taking different dance classes ever since.
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Hip-Hop
4. Why do you dance? Dancing is a fun way to exercise to your favorite music. You get to express yourself through your own dances or take classes. I like the challenge of learning new routines and trying out different styles.
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/other hobbies)? I like to cook, play with my puppy Stassi, practice yoga and experiment with makeup.
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Britney Spears
7. Words to live (and dance) by? "There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” - Aristotle
8. Your handle/other contact info?