September 2017: #BaMFaM Spotlight - Eddie Davis
Always carrying a smile on his face, Eddie is one of those people that you're just instantly happy to be around! We've had the pleasure of dancing with Eddie over the years, but more recently, our dance relationship and friendship have evolved. Eddie brings a passion for dance to the table and is overwhelmingly supportive of all of our adventures. His excitement, professionalism, and talent make Eddie a true epitome of the BaMFaM!
1. Full Name: Eddie Davis
2. How long have you been dancing? Since I was a little kid, watching music videos at my Grandmother's house. Then, I started taking actual dance classes when I was 13 years old.
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Hip hop, vogue/dramatics, and contemporary
4. Why do you dance? It's an awesome creative release for me, especially since I love music. Also, a great way to stay active. I just love the art & expression of it all.
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/other hobbies)? I work in the mortgage services industry. Outside of that: Music, movies, reading graphic novels, listening to podcasts (Pod Save America), running, biking, politics.
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Janet Jackson
7. Words to live (and dance) by? "You can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed."-Misty Copeland
8. Your handle/other contact info?