August 2021: #BaMFaM Spotlight: Natasha Houston
From the time we were children, Natasha has been part of our dance world. With her amazing energy and vibrant personality, she is a joy to watch on and off the dancefloor. After a rough year of isolation, we were so tickled to have Natasha join the BaMFaM - it has transported us back to simpler times and made us even more ecstatic for the future with her!
1. Full Name: Natasha Houston
2. How long have you been dancing? 26 years
3. Favorite dance style/genre? Hip hop and jazz 4. Why do you dance? To quiet the bad and feel the good.
5. What do you do when you're not dancing (occupation/other hobbies)? Take care of everyone else. Mother of three amazing kids and Pre K teacher to many more children. I love to read, watch tv, shop and listen to true crime podcast and take long baths.
6. If you could go on tour with any artist as a backup dancer, who would it be? Janet Jackson
7. Words to live (and dance) by? “It’s never too late to start. It’s always too late to wait” – Jeff Olson
8. Your handle/other contact info? @Diva7633